these necklaces that feature a vintage African money ring are one of my all time favorite designs I’ve come up with. I purchased the vintage money belt (the last photo shows the belt that this ring came from-circa 1920 Nigeria) that these rings were on...dismantled it, gave them all a bath and sealed them with a metal sealant so that they wouldn’t patina any further and also to protect your clothes from any patina rubbing off...that’s not going to happen! to each one, I add a different cluster of pendants & charms and I love them all! each one is unique, I never do two alike, ever. these have become a customer favorite and that makes me so happy, cuz I love making them! (if you search, “African money ring” you can see all the necklaces I currently have in this style).
- vIntage African brass money ring link, circa 1920 Nigeria
- vintage key/handpainted pewter charm/vintage coin
- terra agate bead /vintage crystal bead chain/brass cable chain/small terra agate tube beads/vintage chandelier crystal
- 34” chain to brass link (no clasp)
- all new metals are nickel and lead free