my artist friends are amazing, and I love the creativity I've found as I have searched for pieces that speak to my heart. this vintage, british coin with a bee soldered on the front, is one of my very favorite finds. my friend who created it has a beautiful spirit and i think it comes out here in such a great piece. I've made this necklace to be convertible, so you can wear it short (18") or long (36"). i love the versatility that gives, you can make it work either way, depending on your outfit.
- vintage 1951 coin from UK, bee attached to front and soldered edge
- brass plated link with Swarovski crystal
- vintage brass clasp
- labradorite beaded chain (see the glow?) & gunmetal plated chain
- convertible from 18” (doubled) to 36” long necklace
- all metals are nickel and lead free