my husband is German, so when I found this cool, old German coin, I just had to make something fun with it. I think the coin itself, has a lot of character and it was fun to add embellishments to bring those out even more.
- vintage, 1888, German coin
- sealed with resin in a silver plated bezel
- vintage button in sterling silver plated bezel link
- large, faceted crystal quartz bead & abalone bead wire-wrapped into the chains
- mixed metal findings
- 34” silver and brass plated chains
- all metals are nickel and lead free